Friday, August 26, 2011

Time is up, you must get out

Physical body is my outward dress. Just like your coat, if it becomes old enough, there is no more possibility to use it. You have to throw it away. You have to take another coat. Similarly, I am spirit soul. When my physical body is old enough, useless, then I will have to give it up and accept another new body. I do not die after the annihilation of this body. But why I am forced to accept another body, which will be annihilated? Modern technologists are thinking that possessing big building, few cars and nice bank balance is perfection of life. But suppose you get very nice amenities still there is every possibility that as soon as you prepare all these things, you have to go away immediately, death. There is no guarantee that "After finishing this job, I shall be able to enjoy these things." We may be crying, "Doctor, can you give me at least four years to live? I had a plan to finish." What the doctor can do? "Now your time is up. You must get out." So this labor for creating nice amenities is futile because I could not enjoy it. If there is no guarantee of enjoying what you are creating, then where is the perfection? That is the problem. The technology to solve this problem is unknown all over the world. Therefore God comes, to give you the information that "You are not this body. You are spirit soul. And because you are within this body, you are suffering so many distresses." Therefore right conclusion is that if somehow or other, I can live without this body, then my distresses are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment